Thursday, May 17, 2012

Alive???

Why yes I am, I have not forgotten any of you, April and May just kill me physically and mentally, Between Dance, Soccer, end of school, chaperoning field trips, illustrating 3 books, designing cache tags, taking care of my oldest's high school graduation, Getting the garden in, mothers Day and my 20th year wedding anniversary I have been a little preoccupied...and I apologize...
April membership is done, coloring will be posted this weekend after dance competitions on Friday, sad to say it's at our local amusement park and between my daughters dance I will be riding this...One of Lagoon's best decisions in a LONG time...
My 7 yr old LOVES it and while we wait for sister to dance we will be riding Air Race...A lot...
He also loves "Wicked"...Now that he's tall enough...

I am coloring and sitting my butt on the couch Sunday and getting it done. I also have May started...I am drawing a few more humans as requested, some more fathers day images coming too....

those will be colored as well this weekend. I have some new sets roughed out and I am trying to get something done that will make a lot of you Year membership members happy. Stay tuned for that, I am here, I am slowly getting things done and I will have new stuff here in the near future...

Dustin

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, and I thought I was busy. Lol. Have fun at Lagoon, I don't remember the last time I was there.

pescbrico said...

Wow! I'm tired just reading your post! LOL Don't forget to breath and rest in all that :)

Kerri - Big Smiles from Kbear said...

So glad you're alive! You deserve a break from your crazy schedule. Have fun at Lagoon!

Deb C said...

ah we will be patient
enjoy the ride it will soon be over
and all the kids grown up and house so quiet

your garden's in - wow - we only have radishes and turnips the rest after the weekend as there might be frost

Have a good weekend - it is our long weekend here

Thanks for all you do

frogquilter said...

Time has a way of getting away from us.....Enjoy life! We've already harvested our radishes probably for the season--getting hot to fast and they bolt!

frogquilter said...

Time has a way of getting away from us.....Enjoy life! We've already harvested our radishes probably for the season--getting hot to fast and they bolt!

Gramma said...

You are the best Dustin!