Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Challenge Winners - "Anything But A Card"

It is a new year and if you are reading this you survived the last year.  With the new year I hope you find time for relaxation and creativity!  We had some pretty creative entries in out last challenge and are excited for the upcoming challenges to get under way.  Be on the lookout for the next challenge.  Our winners from the last challenge are:

Christy Bean (with her hanging tags) - Pikes Pick













and Joyce (with her christmas wrapping) as our random draw.



















Be sure and contact me at dustin_pike@yahoo.com with your single image pick.

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.

justkeepingbusy said...

Beautiful !! Congratulations to the winners. Everyone did a great job!

Gram's Treasures said...

Thank you, for picking my gift bag! My daughter really liked it.
Joyce xx

Christy Beans said...

Ooooh, yay! Thanks so much for choosing my glass slide ornaments as Pike's Pick! Hopefully I will be participating in lots more challenges this year! =)

Helen Laurence said...

Congrats to the winners! I have dug out some of my first digis of yours & had a play yesterday. You can find them on my blog http://ellephantasticcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/
Helen x