Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Project Sneek Peek...

Got a quick peek at the first upcoming project for the 100 days of Christmas Goodies. Will include both a BnW version for those wanting to color their own and a colored version for print and cut...
Christmas Countdown, in layers and with numbers to change...That's all you get for now...

Year members starting in October there will be PNG files as well as the JPG of the monthly images, Also, for those not buying the year, the month won't go on sale until the first day of that month, no extra savings if you bought it 5 days before like last year AND I will not be setting them up as a subscription they will be a buy it now option only, no recurring subscriptions, too any people cancelling, not cancelling, issues that take too much time and headaches thru paypal. Save yourself the time and sign up for the year today...The next chance for a deal will be next July half way thru the year and it will be close to this price to sign up then...

Also remember those waiting til the last moment, you only have til 12 midnight Mtn stnd time tonight to get in on the deals....after that, full price and no extras...
Dustin

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This looks like fun.

CraftyGirl said...

I love the toy soldiers. Thanks for the sneek peek.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Denni said...

I LOVVVVVE the png option! yippee!

and I LOVE the peek too!

Jenn Zeeb said...

Dustin, I just got locked out and don't think it will let me back in before the sale is over. Is this something you could help me with before the sale ends?

jennzeeb@hotmail.com

thanks
jenn zeeb

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is such fun to watch one of your awesome creations come to life! I have wanted to look at all of your posts for a very long time as your blog is so wonderful that I didn't want to miss any of it - and this morning I did just that! It took me the entire morning but what fun and inspiration!

I cannot thank you enough for sharing all of the many fantastic FREE images! SO MANY images I have now in your file and I can't wait to use them! Thank you for such generosity! I think I may have to have a Dustin Pike Week on my blog or better yet a Dustin Pike Day each week! :<) I am going to look at all of the card/project samples next to see how to do your images justice!

Wishing you a happy week ahead! Your beautiful and fun art brings happiness every day!

Barbara Diane