Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Challenge - It's A Boy Thing! Winner

I know you have been sitting on the edge of your seat just waiting...and waiting....and waiting....

Well, then lets get right to it! This weeks Pike's Playground winners are......Oh wait.....did you get a look at the Sneak peek last post?  If not, you might want to go take a look....I am telling you, they look pretty yummy to me.  Keep your eyes out!  Okay I guess I should share the winners with you already...The winners are...

Pikes Pick, Crafty Girl (be sure and check out her blog for all the "How To's" for this card.

The random drawing winner is Mary D with her fun birthday card.

And we were so pleased with the submissions and wanted to point out a few that came pretty darn close to winning.  So close that we wanted you to see them too.

Sonia's fun card.  The use of holiday colors on a birthday card...I like it!

Tip Top made this adorable little snowman card.


 And Tricia colored this image so perfect I am almost scared...I said ALMOST.

Be sure and go to their blogs for more information on these creations.  Thank you all for participating in this challenge. See you next week for more fun.  Crafty Girl and Mary D be sure and email me with your DoodleDragon account info so I can give you some Pike Points.

7 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job, ladies! Keep 'em coming!

XXX

CraftyGirl said...

I am so happy to be pike's pick this week. Thank you, thank you! I had such a great time with it. Look forward to the next challenge.

If all of you get a chance you have to visit Denni at her blog
starlightscrapper.blogspot.com
she has made an amazing slice card with Dustin's images.

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.

Gramma said...

Wonderful entries this time. Very difficult to coose.
Hugz,
Gramma

Alba Aguilar (AlbaScrap) said...

Congrats! All the cards are great!

Tip Top said...

Wow - thank you for showing my little snowman!!

Mary said...

Thank you so much! I'm so excited to have won. I gave the birthday card I made to a 6 year old in my Sunday school class. He was so excited that he lugged it around with him all morning long. Thanks again!